Developed from a naturally occurring bacteria, Streptomyces griseoviridis, Mycostop WP is a preventative product that thrives in the rhizosphere for several weeks and provides effective control on a wide range of pathogens including damping-off caused by various fungi, such as Alternaria and Rhizoctonia solani; and wilt and root diseases caused by Fusarium, Phytophthora and Pythium. When applied as a drench or spray, the dried spores and mycelium of the Streptomyces culture in Mycostop WP germinate and begin to grow on and around the plant root system. This creates a biological defense against seed and soil-borne pathogens, giving your plants a strong start for vigorous growth and development. Streptomyces deprives pathogenic fungi of space and nourishment by colonizing plant roots, where it also acts as a hyperparasite, disrupting cell walls of pathogens and producing metabolites that further inhibit and disrupt these pathogens.
- Organic & 100% natural
- Based on a naturally occurring, live bacterium (Streptomyces sp. strain K61) that readily colonizes roots for extended protection.
- Use on all crops such as medicinal herbs, vegetables and ornamentals
- Can be used simultaneously with nematodes and other biological control organisms, compatible with most IPM programs (see Compatibility Guide below)
- Control or suppression of many root rot and wilt pathogenic fungi, such as Pythium, Fusarium, Alteraria, Phomopsis, Phizoctonia, Phytophthora and Botrytis
- Ideal for Hydroponics, solves most root rot issues
- Works equally well in organic, mineral and artificial growing media, and field soils
- Easy application by drench, surface spray or through hydroponic delivery
- No known risks for resistance due to multiple modes of action
- Safe to apply, regardless of plant maturity/stage
- Leaves no toxic residues
Mycostop WP is used by growers for disease caused by Pythium, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Alternaria, Phomopsis, and to a lesser extent for Botrytis and Phytophtora. Mycostop WP has particularly good activity against Fusarium, and is increasingly used as a seed treatment for Pythium, Fusarium, and other seedling pathogens.
Mycostop WP has been shown to increase plant vigor and yields even in the absence of obvious root pathogen activity, as the Streptomyces produce plant root stimulating hormones that benefit plant health overall.
- Soil Drench: 0.01-0.1% suspension (1-10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water) - Typical use rate for most garden applications: 1 gram per 10 gallons of water, with each mixed gallon covering 10~ square feet of planted area
- Recirculating Hydroponic Systems (Deep Water Culture and Ebb/Flow): 1-1.5 grams per 25 gallons of recirculating water
- Aerocloners: 1 gram per 15 gallons of recirculating water
- Hydroponic NFT: 2.5 grams per 1000 plants
- Hydroponic Rockwool: 20-25 grams per 1000 plants
- Foliar spray: 0.05% suspension (10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water)
- Foliar fog: 0.3-.45 grams per 100 square feet. See label for water volume
- Drip or Run-To-Waste: 2.3-4.6 grams per 100 square feet
- Incorporation in potting media: 0.05% suspension (10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water) incorporated at 8-20 gallons per cubic yard
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the best price for 25gram bags anywhere we can find. The tech person understands alot about cannabis and hydroponics so that is cool. No chiller is needed if you use this in your system probably.
Without a doubt, it is the product you need for better production, it maintains the level of your crop at the best standard. I will definitely buy it again
Funciona muy bien, tenemos una gran mejoría en nuestra plantas
Excelente producto, tenemos plantas sanas! Saludos, VivaGrow!
We are using this all the time in a CCH2O system. Nice instructions from the support people here. They know about hydroponics and they have used stuff like this.
This is expensive but it does what you need in aerocloners and deep water culture systems. Use at lower mix rates in a hydroponic system that does not run off. Makes yields higher because of bigger roots so it does end up paying for itself in a way.
No more risk of losing harvests anymore I only grow with this
I don't have brown roots anymore in any of my hydroponic systems. This fungicide is making better yields too.
You don't have to use it all at one time you can put the rest in a ziplock bag and keep it in the freezer. I have made the big packs last a few months that way for my small garden. Use it every 2 weeks if you keep seeing problems.