LALSTOP G46 WG controls a variety of both foliar and soilborne diseases in fruit, vegetable, herb, and ornamental crops. LALSTOP G46 Biofungicide (Prestop WG) contains contains mycelium and spores of Gliocladium catenulatum, a naturally occurring soil fungus that is safe to growers, sonsumers, beneficial insects, and the surrounding environment. This fungus deprives pathogenic fungi of space and nourishment by colonizing plant roots, where it also acts as a hyperparasite, disrupting cell walls of pathogens and producing metabolites that further inhibit these pathogens.
- Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium and Sclerotinia
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, and Verticillium
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, and Sclerotinia
- Serves as a protective barrier against pathogens, enabling robost plant growth that naturally leads to reduced susceptibility to diseases
- Compatible with most IPM programs (see Compatibility Guide below)
- No known risks for resistance due ot multiple modes of action
- LALSTOP G46 WG is 10x more concentrated than Prestop WP formulation - use at 10% of previous rates! Equivalent to 1 Kilogram of Prestop WP
- Registered for use in all US States (Hawaii pending approval)
- Academic trials showed LALSTOP G46 to be superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases. LALSTOP G46 is often equally effective to chemical fungicides
- Ideal for organic growers, 100% safe for human consumption
- Can be applied as spray, drench, drip irrigation, or incorporated in media or soil
- Re-Entry Interval: 4 hours
- General application interval: every 3-6 weeks
- OMRI listed
- Ships as 1x 100 gram packet
Foliar spray: 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water).
Foliar fog: 0.3-.45g/100 sq.ft. See label for water volume.
Soil Drench: 0.01-0.1% suspension (1-10g/gal). See label for depth of media.
Drip: 2.3-4.6 g/100 sq ft.
Incorporation in potting media: A 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water) and 8-20 gals per cu.yd.
Hydroponic NFT: 2.5g/1000 plants
Hydroponic Rockwool: 20-25g/1000 plants
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best price online with shipping considered
Excellent as a foliar spray or soil drench. Predictable and reliable results. Easy to prepare and apply.
G46 is good to go in licensed Colorado gardens, no problems. This is an excellent product for combating and preventing bud rot. Apply foliar for best results. OMRI listed too.
We were having some problems with root rot in our home garden which we started during covid in 2020. It turns out that there was some disease in the soil around our house. We used Lalstop G46 according to the instructions we asked Vivagrow tech support about and things worked out well in the end. Our tomato plants are not wilting anymore and our zuchinis are doing better too. This pack of 100 grams will last us several years so it's pretty reasonable for price. We only used about 15 grams to do several treatments this year where we mixed 2.5 grams G46 (this is about 1 teaspoon) into a 5 gallon bucket of water. Then we poured this on the garden area everywhere. After about 20 days the plants began to look much better.
Prestop has been off the market this year but that is because it has been renamed LALSTOP G46 (for Gliocladium) and it is EXACTLY the same! It is less expensive now too which is very helpful to our industry that has ever shrinking margins. We do not grow without biological protection from disease and this is the best thing for it so far.