Increase the vigor and overall health of your plants with a specially developed plant growth-promoting microorganism (PGPM)! LALRISE VITA contains a unique rhizobacterial Bacillus velezensis, isolated in a distinctive wettable-granule formulation that actively enhances root growth and exploration, solubilizes phosphorus, and promotes healthy plant vigor. The unique Bacillus velezensis PGPM in LALRISE VITA rapidly colonizes the root zone to promote quick establishment and rooting of young plants, enhances greater production of root biomass and soil exploration to increase water and nutrient uptake potential and actively produces enzymes and organic acids to solubilize phosphorus from soil organic matter and mineral complexes.
- LALRISE VITA activates root growth early for rapid establishment and rooting of young plants– up to 20% more root biomass
- Improves nutrient and water uptake promoting vigorous growth
- Actively releases fixed phosphorus in plant-available forms, making it up to 28% more available to the plant.*
- Enhances overall plant health and vigor, crop growth and quality, as well as marketable yield.
- Distinctive stable and convenient wettable-granule formulation.
- Ideal for herbaceous and woody ornamentals, cannabis, hemp, fruit and nut trees, soft fruits, vegetables, and turf.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Using along with mycorrhizae and a kelp based feeding program of our own creation, results have been incredible! We're vegging plants faster than ever now which is crucial to the success of our business. We don't use salts or other PGRs at any time, we test all product before sale. We are excited to try the MAX mycorrhizae from Lallemand next, they were showing it at Cultivate (a cannabis trade show) this year. Thank you VivaGrow