Full Ceramic Metal Halide Spectrum + UltraViolet!
A new CMH lamp providing the right dose of UV for horticulture - The Cultilux 315W CMH+UV Gen2 grow lamp was specifically & exclusively designed with glass that allows a correct dose of UV to pass through benefiting plant growth.
Cultilux CMH+UV Advantages:
- Cultilux CMH+UV bulbs provide a safe but effective dose of Ultra Violet light (UVB), resulting in better overall plant growth and higher yields by stressing the plant naturally as it would be under sunlight outdoors
- 3000K Color Temperature
- 33,000 Lumens
- Universal burning position - use in any fixture, in any orientation
- Generation 2 with Cross Support
- Compatible with low-frequency digital 315 watt Ceramic Metal Halide ballasts
- PGZ18 base
- Designed specifically for indoor hemp and cannabis cultivation
- Spectrum engineered to mimic the McCree Chlorophyll A & B profile, which is considered optimal for all stages of growth
- 315w bulbs run cool and are ideal for spaces where ceiling height is limited
- 1 year warranty through Cultilux **Warranty only provided if used in low frequency ballast**
Other Details1 Year warranty through Cultilux, bulbs must be used with low-frequency ballasts!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have 10kw indoors, switching to more cultilux 315s over time while our bulbs wear out. Vivagrow supports these bulbs no problems
Way better than 600 watt HPS in a tent, these bulbs run cooler and we are getting more yield.
These bulbs are the best I have ever used growing indoors. That includes Hortilux and Philips. These are half price or less! The extra UV really helps develop more trichomes and the plants just look better all around.