Full Ceramic Metal Halide Spectrum + UltraViolet!
A new CMH lamp providing the right dose of UV for horticulture - The Cultilux 1000W DE CMH grow lamp was specifically & exclusively designed with glass that allows a correct dose of UV to pass through benefiting plant growth
- Cultilux CMH bulbs provide a safe but effective dose of Ultra Violet light (UVB), resulting in better overall plant growth and higher yields by stressing the plant naturally as it would be under sunlight outdoors
- Designed for hemp and cannabis cultivation
- Spectrum engineered to mimic the McCree Chlorophyll A & B profile, which is considered optimal for all stages of growth
- 3000K Color Temperature, 90 Color Rendering Index
- 100,000 Lumens - 100 lumens per watt
- Horizontal burning position - use in any fixture, open or closed
- Works with all digital 1000 watt low frequency ballasts
- DE - Double Ended (K12x30S base/socket)
- 1000w lamps are ideal for spaces where ceiling height is not a restriction
- 1 year warranty through Cultilux
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Dense happy foliage and budz
We are using several of these bulbs, we are very happy with them after 3 harvests. For low frequency ballasts only! They do not get as hot as HPS either.