Reliant is a systemic fungicide with curative and protective activity against many pathogens of agricultural, nursery, greenhouse, landscape ornamentals, turf and lawns. It is quickly absorbed by plant foliage and roots and is distributed systematically throughout the plant. Once inside it turns on the natural defense mechanisms of the plant to resist invasion by disease causing pathogens. If diseases are already present it helps the plant to kill the pathogen invaders by curative activity while protecting new growth. Reliant was approved by the Biopesticide Division of EPA as a biorational fungicide. It has minimal impact on the environment. See label for precautions.
- Same formulation as Agri-Fos & Garden Phos
- Controls Phytophthora, Pythium, Downy Mildews, Rusts, Apple Scab, Xanthomonas, Erwinia, Root Rots, Blights, Mildews, Scabs, Leaf Spots, Cankers, Bacteria & other plant diseases
- Turns on the natural defense mechanisms of the plant to resist invasion by disease causing pathogens
- Absorbed by plant foliage and roots and is distributed systematically throughout the plant
- Concentrated formula that easily mixes with water, application as a foliar spray or drench
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good product for tree canker and probably a lot of other general problems. It is easy to mix. They make it blue so you can see where you spray a little bit but this does fade away when the spray dries. We will keep using this from Quest. Vivagrow shipped with UPS no problems.
This is exactly the same as Agrifos but much less expensive. Does the same thing for Oak Tree Death.
Outstanding product used on my peach trees, pear trees and roses. The peach trees had blackspot starting from the top of the peach downward, After application it stopped spreading and did not continue to other non-effected fruit. A few peaches had brown rot which I removed from tree and haven't notice any occurring brown rot. There were alt shot holes in some of the leaves which also stopped as well as some die back on other peach trees. One pear trees had what looked to be fire blight in which the pear tree appears to be recovering with new green leaf. I applied a one ounce total foliar spray to the fruit trees so everyone appears to be improving. Will continue to use this product.