Reliant is a systemic fungicide with curative and protective activity against many pathogens of agricultural, nursery, greenhouse, landscape ornamentals, turf and lawns. It is quickly absorbed by plant foliage and roots and is distributed systematically throughout the plant. Once inside it turns on the natural defense mechanisms of the plant to resist invasion by disease causing pathogens. If diseases are already present it helps the plant to kill the pathogen invaders by curative activity while protecting new growth. Reliant was approved by the Biopesticide Division of EPA as a biorational fungicide. It has minimal impact on the environment. See label for precautions.
- Same formulation as Agri-Fos & Garden Phos
- Controls Phytophthora, Pythium, Downy Mildews, Rusts, Apple Scab, Xanthomonas, Erwinia, Root Rots, Blights, Mildews, Scabs, Leaf Spots, Cankers, Bacteria & other plant diseases
- Turns on the natural defense mechanisms of the plant to resist invasion by disease causing pathogens
- Absorbed by plant foliage and roots and is distributed systematically throughout the plant
- Concentrated formula that easily mixes with water, application as a foliar spray or drench
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a small yard so I just need a little bit. This size is just right! Using it for oak spot cure in New England.