- Registered in: CO, FL, IL, ME, MA, MI, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, and WA for 2019
- PreStop Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium and Sclerotinia
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, and Verticillium
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia
- Academic studies showed superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases Prestop often equal to chemical fungicides
- Ideal for organic cannabis growers, 100% safe for human consumption
- Can be applied as spray, drench, through drip irrigation, or incorporated in soil/grow media
- Prestop (Gliocladium catenulatum) fungus is aggressive hyperparasite of plant pathogen cell walls using chitinase and glucanase enzymes. Prestop also colonizes plant roots and foliage to crowd out pathogen establishment
- Re-entry Interval: 0 hours
- General application every 3-6 weeks
- Prestop is OMRI listed
Instructions for Use:
Foliar: 0.375% (15 g/1 gal) to 0.5% (19 g/1 gal)
Soil Drench: 0.1-1.0% suspension (4 g-40 g/gal)
Drip: 25-50 g/100 sq ft.
Hydroponic: see label for NFT, ebb-and-flow, Rockwool, 1.0% concentration suggested
Cuttings, bulbs, tubers: 0.1 oz/gal as dip or spray
Incorporation in potting media: 2-4 gal of a 2.5% suspension (100 g/gal) per cu.yd.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the best thing we have used for botrytis that we see on some of our buds, this takes care of it naturally and effectively! We now use this as part of our spraying program to stop foliar diseases before they start. It goes well with mycostop and 25b essential oil sprays too. 5 stars!