- Registered for use in: CO, FL, IL, ME, MA, MI, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, and WA as of 2019
- PreStop Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium and Sclerotinia
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, and Verticillium
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia
- University tests showed Prestop to be superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases. Prestop is often equally effective to chemical fungicides
- Ideal for organic cannabis growers, 100% safe for human consumption
- Can be applied as spray, drench, drip irrigation, or incorporated in media or soil
- Prestop (Gliocladium catenulatum) fungus is aggressive hyperparasite of plant pathogen cell walls using chitinase and glucanase enzymes. Prestop also colonizes plant roots and foliage to crowd out pathogen establishment
- Re-Entry Interval: 0 hours
- General Application Interval: Every 3-6 weeks.
- OMRI listed
Instructions for Use:
Foliar: 0.375% (15 g/1 gal) to 0.5% (19 g/1 gal)
Soil Drench: 0.1-1.0% suspension (4 g-40 g/gal)
Drip: 25-50 g/100 sq ft.
Hydroponic: see label for NFT, ebb-and-flow, Rockwool, 1.0% concentration suggested
Cuttings, bulbs, tubers: 0.1 oz/gal as dip or spray
Incorporation in potting media: 2-4 gal of a 2.5% suspension (100 g/gal) per cu.yd.