LALSTOP G46 Biofungicide (Prestop WG) contains contains mycelium and spores of Gliocladium catenulatum, a naturally occurring soil fungus. Prestop deprives pathogenic fungi of space and nourishment by colonizing plant roots, where it also acts as a hyperparasite, disrupting cell walls of pathogens and producing metabolites that further inhibit these pathogens
- LALSTOP G46 is 10x more concentrated than Prestop WP formulation - use at 10% of previous rates!
- 100 gram packet is equivalent to 1 kilogram of Prestop WP
- Registered for use in all US states for 2021 (*Hawaii & Washington DC excepted*)
- LALSTOP G46 Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium and Sclerotinia
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, and Verticillium
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia
- University tests showed LALSTOP G46 to be superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases. LALSTOP G46 is often equally effective to chemical fungicides
- Ideal for organic growers, 100% safe for human consumption
- Can be applied as spray, drench, drip irrigation, or incorporated in media or soil
- LALSTOP G46 (Gliocladium catenulatum) fungus is aggressive hyperparasite of plant pathogen cell walls using chitinase and glucanase enzymes. LALSTOP G46 also colonizes plant roots and foliage to crowd out pathogen establishment
- Re-Entry Interval: 4 hours
- General application interval: every 3-6 weeks
- OMRI listed since 2019
Foliar spray: 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water).
Foliar fog: 0.3-.45g/100 sq.ft. See label for water volume.
Soil Drench: 0.01-0.1% suspension (1-10g/gal). See label for depth of media.
Drip: 2.3-4.6 g/100 sq ft.
Incorporation in potting media: A 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water) and 8-20 gals per cu.yd.
Hydroponic NFT: 2.5g/1000 plants
Hydroponic Rockwool: 20-25g/1000 plants
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you need advice for your grow you should talk to this company. I am surprised that they will spend so much time with small buyers. The plant doctor can tell you what is going on with anything and tell you what to use to fix it.
This is Prestop (it is the same stuff but more concentrated)
Handles the bud rot in flower
Extraordinary results treating root rot on cannabis in difficult conditions
Even better than Mycostop to kill fusarium outdoors in soil. We drench 3 times every year to protect our hemp crops.
used in MM grow for last 12 harvests and have never had a root zone problem