Full Ceramic Metal Halide Spectrum + UltraViolet!
A new CMH lamp providing the right dose of UV for horticulture - The Cultilux 315W CMH grow lamp was specifically & exclusively designed with glass that allows a correct dose of UV to pass through benefiting plant growth.
Cultilux CMH Advantages:
- Cultilux CMH bulbs provide a safe but effective dose of Ultra Violet light (UVB), resulting in better overall plant growth and higher yields by stressing the plant naturally as it would be under sunlight outdoors
- 3000K Color Temperature
- 33,000 Lumens
- Universal burning position - use in any fixture, in any orientation
- Works with all digital 315 watt Ceramic Metal Halide ballasts
- PGZ18 base
- Designed for hemp and cannabis cultivation
- Spectrum engineered to mimic the McCree Chlorophyll A & B profile, which is considered optimal for all stages of growth
- 315w bulbs run cool and are ideal for spaces where ceiling height is limited
- 1 year warranty through Cultilux